Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm sitting here at Panera Bread hanging online while John does homework. We couldn't get online at home. I Love the atmosphere here. So, I decided to blog some more. Yesterday I went with my Mom an Grammy, and 3 of my sisters to Mrs. Teapots, in Bellevue, KY. We met my Aunt Denise, and cousin Lorna there, to surprise Aunt Nesi for her birthday. It was so much fun. Mrs. Teapots is very cute, and their portions are very nice sized. Anyway, we all had a lot of fun. Hope, my youngest sister, who is almost 3, was so cute! The waitress there gave her a child-size teacup, and she did so well! She only spilled it once, but did very well after I showed her to set the cup down on the center circle of her saucer. I love her sooo much! We all do. Anyway, I think I'm going to go do something else on here, and not spend all of my time on this blog. lol. Well, tty all l8er!

1 comment:

~LoRnA~ said...

Heyy did you see the pics of tea?? I got them on my blog!! I think some of them turned out reallyy cute!! Thanks SOO much for being like the middle person relaying everything!! It was ALOTA fun!!