Saturday, July 5, 2008

Flowergirl baskets... Other ramblings... wedding plans, etc.

I got two small buckets that I'm gonna use for the flowergirl baskets. They will be so cute! I found one that had ribbon bows tied to either side of it, so that is where I got the idea. I am gonna spray paint them white, then hot glue two ribbon bows that match all the other ribbon being used for the wedding, and the bridesmaid dresses, on either side of each bucket.
My two sisters' dresses are made now ( they are bridesmaids), and my train is finished for my dress. Joanna and Rebekah's dresses still aren't finished. We found dresses for the flowergirls, but still need to make the ballero's for them, because they are sleeveless.
I hope that it all turns out nicely. I don't have specific expectations on how it should go, but I want it to go smoothly. That is all I ask.

I am soo bored! I am sitting at work, at the Lab in Rush Memorial Hospital, in Rushville, playing on the computer... and writing in my blog. I had three draws upstairs, two of which were the same patient, a peak and a trough draw, and I've had one outpatient so far. It's 9:00 am. The outpatient drawroom closes at 12:00 noon, and then I just sit here waiting on calls from ER, and do paperwork until 4pm. BOOORING! But its definitaly a cush job, compared to working at Mcdonalds. lol. I work there all week and here on saturdays. Until the wedding. Then I will find a part time job in Cincinnatti. But I probably won't need to work all week plus saturdays. actually, I know I won't have to work that much. Hopefully just 3 or 4 days a week. I'm so looking forward to that! I'll actually have 1 or 2 days off work besides Sundays!

Heather called me last night, asking for measurements for my bridesmaid dress. I am getting married Aug. 1, then I will be a brides-matron? in her wedding on Oct. 3. How fun! I hope. lol.

Hmm... what can I talk about now? I'm soooooooooo booooooooored!! I guess I'm gonna quit for now.

No comments: